John was exceptional. He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and a tremendous source of local information. We were extremely pleased with John.
You are the best. I'm referring you to everybody out there.
Thank you for all your help.
John was great. This is our 4th time using a real estate agent. John was simply the best.
Very experienced and knowledgeable. ALWAYS available.
John represented us as we sold our house. But ev... read more
John Conley Jr. was a big help to my daughter when she was house shopping. She said that John taught her more information in a one hour meeting than her former real estate agent did in 6 months.... read more
To be able to work with a professional such as John Conley, Jr. whom I trust made the home buying process a pleasure. His experience and knowledge is what separates him from other agents in the are... read more
John Conley, Jr. is a true professional. He really made selling my townhome a painless experience. He always listened attentively and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I highly recommend Joh... read more
Straight Talk, Genuine Advice and Proven Results is not a slogan, it is my way of doing business.
My 42 years of sales experience has taught me that a satisfied client is the best advertising you
can ever have and the best source of continued success
• 2010 REALTOR Of The Year - Granite State South Board Of REALTORS®
• 2011 New Hampshire Magazine FIVE STAR Professional Award
• Past President Granite State South Board of REALTORS®
• Board of Directors New Hampshire Association Of REALTORS®
• Board of Directors Granite State South Board Of REALTORS®
• Full-time licensed REALTOR®
- Licensed in New Hampshire
• Full-time administrative staff to insure every step of your transaction is handled flawlessly
• Certified Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES®)
• New Hampshire Notary Public
• 12 Years Corporate Employee Relocation Experience
• 38 Year Londonderry Resident
• Londonderry School District Treasurer 2001 - Present
• Londonderry School Board 1991 - 2000
• Londonderry Budget Committee 1988 - 1991
• Deputy Treasurer, Town of Londonderry 2006 - 2012
• Veteran - U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
• Member American Legion Post #27
• Member Londonderry Lions Club
• Producer & Host of “Focus For Education” cable TV series
• President of the Miss New Hampshire Scholarship Foundation
• Board of Directors and Treasurer Londonderry Warm Homes
• Board of Directors Century Village Association
• Board of Directors and Treasurer Century Village II
• Board of Directors Greater Derry Oral Health Collaborative